Dear School Leader,
We’re pleased to provide you with this communications tool kit to help you share the success stories happening in your school.
In the midst of a busy day, it can be a challenge to carve out time for outreach and public relations. But the parents and taxpayers in your district are eager to learn about the quality, commitment and innovation that you provide to students and to your community every day.
So we’ve tried to make it easy with these tools.
Don’t do it alone. Engage your administrators, teachers, PTA/PTO and staff with identifying stories and getting pictures that can be submitted through the online form.
If you have questions or need any assistance, contact Annette Stevenson, chief communications officer at PSBA. (717) 506-2450 x-3315, firstname.lastname@example.org
Art Levinowitz, 2021 PSBA President
Nathan G. Mains, PSBA Chief Executive Officer
- Campaign Overview – What’s it all about?
- Frequently Asked Questions – You have questions, we have answers.
- Media Tip Sheet – Quick tips on working with your local reporters.
- Photo Tips for Social Media – Share photos with visual punch.
- Social Media Basics – Tweet like a pro!
- Advertisements – We have designed these ads for you to share!
- Storytelling 101 – We all have stories, but how do you tell them with impact?
- Campaign Article – Cut, paste and customize to add to your newsletters or website.
- Release Form – Let’s keep the lawyers happy!